Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity at Wipro Chennai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. It harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, the company discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
The Trainee is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills), systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management – 80%.
- Communication: Actively Participates in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync, client team touch base – 10%
- Operations/Other services/Shared services support –5%
- Continuous improvement and other client/organization initiatives – 5%.
You may also be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (Fellowship Recruitment) at Teach for India [Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata]: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity at Jamsetji Tata School of Disaster Studies [Work From Home, June 17- July 17]: Apply by June 15