Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Walmart.
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores from the United States, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas.
About the Internship
You will work on multiple domains like multichannel supply chain to complex retail systems in the point of sale, finance, logistics and transportation domains
You’ll create game-changing solutions/applications using cutting-edge technology and streamline processes through innovation. We’re constantly reinventing how we save people’s money in our retail stores, online, and through their mobile devices, and we do it in an unexpected ways.
Whether you’re analyzing data, simplifying the supply chain, or creating solutions to make this planet more sustainable, what you’ll be really doing is redefining the customer experience and making lives better.
You get to work on a wide spectrum of technologies and heterogeneous platforms such as Java, Hadoop, Cassandra, ERP, Middleware tools, low latency messaging systems, machine learning and open source frameworks.
No. of Positions
You will have to work in a team of developers writing codes to build one of the systems, as listed below but not limited to:
- Largest private customer database, master data for Item
- Supply Chain to support our online and offline channels
- Mobile development to enhance user experience for our associates
- Complex security frameworks and cryptology suites
- Integration layer to interface with suppliers and B2B partners.
- World’s largest private cloud
- Large Scale distributed Systems, Service Oriented Architecture,
- High Performance, Scalable and Reliable Systems
- Massive in-memory databases
- You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You pay attention to details and are able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues.
- You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in engineering and are to graduate in 2022
- You have scored a combined aggregate score of 7 or above across all semesters
- You possess an extremely sound understanding in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Design
- You have a good command on any one programming language – C/C++/Java.
- You have knowledge of Relational Databases
- B.E / B.Tech : 85,000 INR
- M.E/M.Tech/Dual Degree : 95,000 INR
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.