Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at TERI, Guwahati.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
- Reviewing of survey forms in online portal for Creation of Village Resource Database in Assam with GIS interface, using a mobile application project and review comments as per the requirement of respective forms.
- Data entry, data cleaning and uploading of data/document in the web portal as per the scope of the project.
- Assisting the professionals in data collection and conducting trainings, etc.
Intern has to be from Sociology, Social Work or Rural development background (Graduation final year/ or Masters).
- Has to be willing to work from TERI NE office Guwahati.
- Needs to carry their own laptop.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
August 20, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: