Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at TERI, Delhi.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
The Intern will have to carry out research that include generation of data and conduct analysis on power sector technologies and reforms. This involves:
- Collection of primary and secondary data related to energy sector
- Literature review of various national and international reports and papers relevant to assigned project requirements
- Data analysis
- Preparation of concept notes and project reports
- Client meetings
- Engage with key stake holders for the execution of project tasks
- Business development – preparation of responses to tenders
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends in the power sector
- Perform other tasks as assigned as per requirement
Enrolled in or completed Masters degree in engineering or energy economics or management
- Must have strong research skills – capability to carry out literature review, web-scraping and synthesis is a key requisite, familiarity with research methods is a bonus
- Experience working with software programmes such as M S Office and MI Power
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
September 10, 2021