Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity at Salesforce Bangalore and Hyderabad Offices.
Salesforce.com, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also provides a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
About the Internship
You will be part of the Industries Product Design team that brings powerful visions to life with the latest technologies and the Salesforce platform. Working closely with other UX designers, Product Managers, and Engineers you will be reaching out to the customers, making strategic design decisions, inspiring the product teams, sketching out ideas and getting them implemented to pixel perfection.
The ideal candidate:
- Should enjoy crafting experiences with technology, hacking on new projects, and intensely working on high-value, strategic initiatives under tight time constraints.
- She/He must have excellent communication skills, energy, and thoughtfulness to build and deliver the best in the world UX for our customers.
- Should crave for complex challenges, get fired up through ideation and bringing ideas to reality, sketching concepts, capturing ideas, distilling complex problems and proposing clear,
efficient, consistent solutions.
- She/He will have direct access to customer executives and Salesforce executive management while working closely with the Salesforce product and Sales organizations.
- Should be a tireless advocate for the end-user, having deep empathy for their everyday struggles and be always putting their needs first to provide the best experiences.
- Collaborate with product owners/managers (POs & PMs) in a time frame of 4-6months to solve for new product requirements/features and validate assumptions through user testing and research
- Communicate your ideas through sketches, flows, wireframes, prototypes, mocks, and overall design decisions to a variety of key stakeholders
- Create designs that adhere to and extend existing design language and style guides
- Generate appropriate specs of final design and user flows that allow engineering to build accurately
- Balancing great design with business goals and meeting tight deadlines
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in HCI or equivalent design discipline
- Understanding of contemporary user-centered design principles and best practices
- Knowledge of user testing and research methodologies
- Portfolio of academic design projects highlighting their strengths and interests
- Analytical Mind with an aesthetical eye for details
- Self- motivated, good communicator with a collaborative working style
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.