Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at PwC, Gurgaon.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all their people.
You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting their Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organization in the world. Their Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging the most qualified candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.
Their team actively recruits for full-time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; their global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across their lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in their careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.