Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Philips, Bangalore.
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.
Role Competency & Requirement
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Good hands on coding knowledge
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (Software Engineering- Winter 2022) at Google [Bengaluru & Hyderabad]: Apply by Aug 27
- Internship Opportunity at IBM, Bengaluru: Apply Now