Pfizer is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the internship opportunity for its Chennai location.
Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation headquartered on 42nd Street in Manhattan, New York City.
About the Internship
As part of the business support team, you will represent your organizational unit on administrative matters recommending, interpreting, and implementing company’s internal administrative policies and procedures.
Your will perform a combination of administrative tasks in various functional areas to maximize the efficiencies of businesses supported. You will also be responsible for supporting services, such as event planning, customer service, publications, and technical writing/editing.
You will participate in activities related to improving processes of your team and collaborate with others by sharing your experiences.
Your knowledge and skills will help in making decisions that make the best of limited options. You will be proactive in leveraging your team’ knowledge to learn and develop your own work products.
- Manage own time and professional development, be accountable for own results and prioritize workflows.
- Support the finance team on deliverables in Tax and Treasury functions.
- Complete the documentation on a timely basis with review sign-off
- Prepare the status tracker for allotted assignments
- Prepare and get sign-off on the Internship project reports
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.