University Institute of Engineering & Technology Panjab University, Chandigarh is inviting applications from highly interested and motivated candidates for the Project Intern position in a time-bound research project for a temporary period purely on contractual basis.
Traffic Sensing & IT
B.E./B.Tech, CSE/ECE/IT/Mech/EEE (up to 3rd Sem onwards).
1) Knowledge of drones, etc.
2) Experience in cloud application development,
3) Exposure in working on R-PI, Lorawan,
4) Experience in Embedded System Design and Linux,
5) Machine and deep learning.
How to Apply
The duly filled enclosed application form in the prescribed format available here should be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject line as “DIC Traffic Sensing & IT Internship 2020 by 28th Feb 2020. Applications received late shall not be entertained.
Application form should include:
- Photocopy of mark sheet.
- Photograph attached Resume stating projects done in brief.
- No re-appear self-declaration form.
Shortlisting based on eligibility & selection by Sub project-related Selection Committee. Duration of appointment as decided by the committee.
28th Feb 2020