Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity at NIT Trichy for the year 2021. The last date of application is 8 October 2021.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record for following Temporary positions in the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. The initial appointment is for a period for six months subject to renewal after every six months on the basis of appraisal and recommendation by the Committee constituted for the purpose/ Competent Authority. The positions will be engaged through outsourcing agency.
- Essential Qualification: A Regular Master’s of Library & Information Science (M. Lib, Inf, Sc.) from an affiliated University/Institute with at least 60% marks or equivalent, obtained after graduation.
- Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of Computer Applications, Library Management software.
- Essential Qualification: Degree in Commerce with first class. Tally Certified
- Desirable qualification: Experience in Accounting job at an Industry or Educational Institution.
- Essential Qualification: Master or Bachelor degree in visual communication or Media communication.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience of working in Radio station operations or Media communication preferably in Educational Institute.
- Essential qualification: Degree in mass communication or Journalism from affiliated University/Institute with at least 60% marks or equivalent.
- Desirable qualification: Having experience in the field of Public relation including Content generation, Event Reporting, Web-design, brand imaging, Social Media platforms, video-editing preferably in educational Institutes.
Diploma in Civil Engineering / B.E. Civil Engineering / M.E. Civil Engineering with 3 years experience.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Date of advertisement: 30.09.2021
- Last date for submission of application: 08.10.2021
- Publication of Shortlisted Candidates: 10.10.2021
- Date of interview: 12.10.2021
A consolidated monthly stipend of Rs. 18,270 (including all the components) will be paid for 26 working days with 4 paid holidays per month. No additional pay will be given except the consolidated stipend till the completion of engagement. The selected candidates will have to work six days a week (48 hours) and shall work in different shifts and on weekends on rotation basis.
You may also be interested in: