Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Juris Research Centre.
Juris Research Centre (JRC) internship is a must for students and young professionals across disciplines who are interested in building research capabilities and strengthening their writing skills. A 21st century professional cannot survive without networking. JRC internship is the right platform to build strong professional connections from the comfort of your home.
JRC is an innovative platform for sharing nation-building ides. JRC motivates people to join the academic discussion for legal, social, economic and political reform in India. We strive to inculcate values for nation-building among students and professionals across streams like social sciences, law, and technology, among others.
JRC conducts research and publish open-access articles on topics like policy, social issues, legal reforms, important technological developments and international relations. We highly encourage you to collaborate with JRC in any way you are comfortable with, including internships and blog post submissions.
Number of Vacancies
Five (5) interns are required.
The following persons are eligible:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Students pursuing PhD programme.
- Advocates and other professionals.
- Professors and Assistant/Associate Professors.
- Internship certificate on successful completion.
- Letter of recommendation for outstanding performers.
- Due credit for articles, i.e., publication along with name/designation of author(s).
- Top interns will be appointed as Editors.
- Opportunity to bring forth your ideas.
- Networking opportunities.
Nature of Internship and Duties
- You will conduct research work in your area of interest for nation-building ideas. This could be legal reform, legislative research, policy analysis, etc. You will be given the freedom to suggest your own topics and work on your interest. We can also provide you with topics on your request.
- After deciding upon a topic and its approval, you will conduct your own research on the issue. Your unique ideas and inputs will be valued at JRC. Thereafter, you will prepare a report in the form of an article or essay which will be published on our website after editing process.
- This article will be published on our website along with your name, designation and picture (optional), giving you proper credits for your hard work. JRC work will be light on your schedule as it will take only about 4-5 hours of your time per week. Our team will be always ready to resolve your queries.
- As an intern, you will be sharing the articles and events conducted by JRC with your college groups. You will not be required to contact anyone personally, unless you wish to. Messages to be shared will be provided by JRC and you don’t need to create it yourself.
Keeping the COVID situation in mind, the internship shall entirely be on a work from home basis. All communication will be via email only. Digital certificate(s) will be provided to candidates on successful completion of the internship.
The internship shall commence from Monday 3rd May and it will be concluded on 31st of May.
How to Apply?
- Internship aspirants should send a writing sample and CV to JRC via email. Writing sample can be any content written by you, including college assignments.
- JRC Internship Email ID: email@example.com
- The subject of your email should be “Application: May 2021”. If you wish to intern in any other month, kindly mention that month in the subject.
- They will inform the students about the selection or rejection of their application within 7 days. Selection will be based purely on merit. Kindly do not send repeated reminders about your application.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a sponsored post.