IBM is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the internship opportunity at IBM.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Oracle HCM consultant:
- Work with clients to identify business challenges especially in the core HCM, Talent Acquisition ,Deployment and Development and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant data. Test hypotheses to validate the root cause of business or technical issues and enable solution development
- You own the business process design, configuration development and implementation of the solutions to meet your clients’ needs
- You analyze business requirements for configuration, plan and lead delivery of workshops and facilitate client events. You propose solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives.
- Produce deliverables that reflect insights into the client’s competitors, market challenges, relevant best practices and trends
- You apply strong business skills and methodologies to interpret data, business processes and deliver solutions to clients.
- Develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- You seek opportunities for additional business.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal, and collaboration skills. In addition, good communication and presentation skills for effective interactions with project partners
- A deep understanding of the different HR processes like HR Strategy , Talent Acquisition, Talent Deployment, Talen Development, Rewards and Recognition.
- Willing to skill-up in multiple technologies, work in any IBM metro city location and travel as required
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
- Prior work experience in meaningful area of HR or Oracle will add more value
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: