About Green Governance Initiative
The Green Governance Initiative is a student-based non-partisan policy research a think-tank that works through a collaboration of the elected representatives, policymakers, and administrators in order to ensure the effective implementation of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals along with increasing the penetration of the social welfare schemes at the grass-root level.
While ensuring optimum use of minimum resources, the organization also identifies potential outputs for sustainable and achievable outcomes.
The initiative seeks to build a holistic synergy between top-down approaches by collaborating with private investors, technologists and seek new innovations along with bottom-up interventions that include developmental approaches through the identification of actual needs, issues and aspirations via a mechanism that starts from the ground-level in order to transform good governance to green governance.
- Create clear and engaging communication materials to solidify GGI’s presence.
- Create flexible layouts and templates to deliver platform-specific content.
- Craft compelling messages for recruitment.
- Make reports on research projects and initiatives accessible through visual presentations.
- Provide design support to internal members and teams.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Deliver files with appropriate specifications for digital and print use.
- Core graphic design competency.
- Interest in working in the social sector.
- At least one year of experience with a design portfolio.
- Social media proficiency and interest in exploring social media to deploy strategic communication.
- Possession of creative flair, originality, conceptual ability.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry software (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
- Professionalism regarding work quality and deadlines.
- Certificate of Completion
- Letter of Recommendation from the Office of Member of Parliament (In case of extraordinary performance)
How to Apply?
Deadline: 20th July 2020
E-mail ID: aloksingh[at]ggiindia.in.