Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Gartner, Gurgaon.
Gartner, Inc, officially known as Gartner, is a Stamford, Connecticut-based technology research and consulting company. The company’s products and services include research, executive programs, consulting, and conferences.
What you’ll do
- Conduct research on business products and services using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques; leverage internal and external data assets
- Compare/benchmark different business products by understanding through online help, user guides, manuals, white papers, design/product specifications, project plan and so on
- Analyze the research findings and draw inferences and conclusions to the research query
- Summarize research findings, visualize to build data story that is reported via a structured report in MS Word, Excel or PowerPoint format
- Create, assimilate and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
- Be mindful of delivery timelines and the quality of deliverables
- Work in a dynamic work environment, in close collaboration with team members
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders across a variety of agendas ensuring satisfaction for all
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to reiterate the project scope, thereby delivering the exact requirements and insights
- Actively participate in formal and informal knowledge sharing sessions
- Management graduates preferably with 0-3 years of experience. Candidates with technical background or experience in IT industry will have an advantage
- Eagerness to learn: Showing awareness of the major issues across the IT industry and eagerness to learn more
- Secondary research skills enabling you to answer business problems, using secondary data sources such as Factiva, Capital IQ, Hoovers, OneSource, etc.
- Ability to ‘triangulate’ information and facts, analyze data and build data stories
- Strong communication skills- verbal & written. Should structure all communication with meaning and flow with good command on English language
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: