Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity at FSSAI Delhi (Jan 2022). The last date of application is 13 December.
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an independent statutory body established under the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 under the aegis of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. It is the apex body responsible for ensuring food safety and compliance with food standards throughout the nation.
FSSAI invites applications for the month of January 2022 for its Internship Scheme 2021, which will supply Interns with different learning opportunities via a well-designed training calendar.
Students pursuing a full-time postgraduate degree/ diploma or higher degree in the Recognized Institute in India/ overseas, in any of the following:
- Pursuing Post Graduate Degree /B.Tech/BE from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or Horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health of Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
- Business Administration & Management including Policy Regulation & related disciplines
- PG Diploma/Degree in Journalism, Mass Communication and Public Relations.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology Software Engineering or related stream.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Policy/Public Administration.
- Bachelor/Master of Law.
The internship will be available throughout the year at different points of time. Internships are offered for the duration of 3 months, which might be extended for a maximum period of 6 months. No Internship of duration less than a month will be offered.
Place of Internship
- FSSAI (HQ), FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi- 110002.
- FSSAI (NR), C/o National Food Laboratory, Ahinsa Khand-II, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Next to CISF Camp, Uttar Pradesh-201014
- FSSAI (Western Region), Hall Mark Business Plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg Opp. Gurunanak Hospital Road, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051.
- FSSAI (Southern Region), Central Documentation Complex, (South Wing), Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai.
- FSSAI (Eastern Region), Benfish Tower, 6th floor,31 G N Block, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091.
- National Food Laboratory, Ahinsa Khand-II, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Next to CISF Camp, Uttar Pradesh-201014
- National Food Laboratory, 3, Kyd Street, Kolkata-700016.
Areas/Domains Available for Internship
The area mentioned in the application will be indicative of the preference rather than a confirmation of protecting allocation at the particular department.
HQ New Delhi
- Regulatory Compliance
- Quality Assurance
- Human Resource
- Finance & Accounts
- Social & Behavioural Changa
Regional Offices (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata)
Food Imports Clearance and Licensing
National Food Laboratory, Ghaziabad and Kolkata
Food sampling and testing
A stipend of Rs 10,000/- for the internship period will be given to the deserving interns.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible students can apply online by clicking here.
- Applicants, who have applied for an internship for previous months, need to apply afresh.
- The shortlisted candidates may be required to submit a short write up/presentation for final selection.
- At the time of joining, Intern will be asked to carry a letter from their own Institute indicating his/her status in the institution as a student and “No Objection” for allowing him or her to undergo Internship Program for the time for which he/she’s chosen, is relevant.
- A character certificate from the jurisdiction of the Institute, together with evidence of educational qualifications as stated in the application form would also have to be submitted at the time of joining for an internship.
- The last date to apply is December 13, 2021.
- Selected candidates will be notified by December 23, 2021.
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: 23 December 2021
- The date of joining is January 3, 2022.
You may also be interested in: