Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity at FSSAI in April 2022. The last date of application is 25 March.
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is a statutory body established under the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 under the aegis of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. It is the apex body responsible for ensuring food safety and compliance to food standards across the country.
FSSAI internship programme will provide Interns with unique learning opportunities in various areas of food regulation of food safety administration.
Students pursuing a full-time Graduate/Post Graduate Degree/higher degree from a Recognized Institute within India/ abroad, in any of the following:
- Pursuing Post Graduate Degree/B.Tech/BE froma recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
- Business Administration & Management including policy regulation and related fields – Only at FSSAI(HQ)
- PG Diploma/Degree in, Journalism, Mass Communication and Public Relations.
- B.E. / B. Tech (Only 3rd and 4th Year students not for 2nd or 1st Year) in Computer Science/ Information Technology Software Engineering or related Stream.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Public Policy Public Administration. – Only for FSSAI (HQ).
- Bachelor/Master of Law – Only for FSSAI(HQ)
|Starting date of receiving application||21st March 2022|
|Last date for submitting an online application||25th March 2022|
|Announcement of Shortlisted candidates||29th March 2022|
|Date of Joining||01st April 2022|
Region & Subject
|Sl. No.||Region||Topics/Subjects for internship|
Finance & Accounts
Social & Behavioral Change
NR Delhi, Mumbai,
Chennai & Kolkata)
|Food Imports Clearance and|
|3.||National Food Laboratory, Ghaziabad and Kolkata||Food sampling and testing.|
Interested and eligible students can apply online in the specified format as per the timelines provided by FSSAI. Applicants, who have applied for internships for previous months, need to apply afresh.
A stipend of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) for the internship period will be given to the deserving Interns on the recommendation of the Office/Division that they are attached with by the respective FSSAI (HQ)/Regional Offices/Laboratories. The criteria for deserving interns will be decided based on their (a) attendance, (b) assessment by their respective reporting officers; and ( c) evaluation of the report by the Committee.
You may also be interested in: