Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Frost & Sullivan, Tamil Nadu.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan is an American business consulting firm. It offers market research and analysis, growth strategy consulting, and corporate training. It has about 45 offices in the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe; the principal office is in Santa Clara, California.
About the Internship
- To perform comprehensive secondary research and continually track technology and product development trends in the Energy ( renewables, energy storage, batteries) space, and to analyze and to help predict technology/ market trend
- Keep pace with technology developments, funding, partnerships, R&D focus areas, stakeholders in the tech innovation ecosystem
- Identify and evaluate industry best practices in technology
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Should be proficient in gathering relevant data necessary for research within the energy domain
- Should be adept on identifying key issues in the industry and should be adept in developing compelling content on how technologies are being utilized to address these key issues
- Organized team player with good sense of prioritization of time and multiple tasks
- Should ensure timely delivery of reports/analysis
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Good grounding in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exposure to Data Modelling using Frameworks, Management Models will be preferred
- Should have good analytical skills Should ensure 100% data accuracy in each deliverable
- Pursuing Bachelors in Engineering with majors in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Technology (IT)
- Prefer CGPA of 3.0 and above (on a scale of 5)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.