Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity at EY, Gurgaon for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
This is a role that requires incumbent to own & execute global processes related to personal Independence monitoring activities. The candidate should be familiar working in an unstructured & complex environment requiring out of box thinking, logical reasoning, communication skills and decision-making skills.
The candidate should be able to continuously add value to assigned processes and develop solutions for situations that may not have been previously documented.
- MBA/MCOM/MA or equivalent post-graduate degree from a reputed institute
- 0.6 – 1.0 year of experience in a research / analysis role
- Candidates with exposure to handling international customers/client interaction would be preferred.
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both verbal and written) skills in English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be well versed with financial instruments used for investment purposes like Shares, Mutual Funds, Insurance etc.
- Well acquainted with terminologies like ISIN, CUSIPs etc.
- Exceptional and proven customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
- Prior hands on experience on basic project management skills working on different time bound projects (internal and external) and managing the same effectively would be preferred
- Highest standard of ethics, integrity, and values.
- Highly-motivated with ability to perform well even when under pressure; proven ability to successfully complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Role may require working post shift hours
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
- Ability to work well in a team and foster teamwork among others
- Ability to work with a global mind-set
- Good analytical skills with a logical mind-set
- Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
- Analyse the research findings, draw inferences and conclusions in response to the research requirement
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ risk management rules and policies
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Completes all assigned projects/tasks in line with the standard operating procedures
- Ensures completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of all task assigned
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by timely following up on requests from Onshore
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps the project managers/key stakeholders informed of status and activities
- Performs a self-review of the results prior to submitting to the project managers
- Flags issues/potential challenges to the project managers at an appropriate time so that timely action can be initiated.
You may also be interested in:
- OnePlus Management Internship Opportunity [Bengaluru]: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity 2021 at The Lokpal of India [4 Positions, Stipend of Rs. 10k]: Apply Now