Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Directorate of Industries and Commerce, Govt of Kerala.
About the Internship
The Government of Kerala is aiming to facilitate to set up one lakh MSMEs across the State in association with agencies like Kudumbashree, Employment Exchange, KSBCDC, Kerala Startup Mission etc., and in this context, vide G.O.(Rt) No. 71/2022/ID dated 25.01.2022, has accorded administrative sanction for implementing a scheme “Industry Internship Programme” to recruit interns in all Grama Panchayats, Municipalities, and Municipal Corporations to support district level team of the Department of Industries and Commerce.
Accordingly, The Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC), invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to the posts of Intern (One year contract).
District wise Vacancy of Interns
- Thiruvananthapuram: 86
- Kollam: 79
- Pathanamthitta: 61
- Alappuzha: 86
- Kottayam: 84
- Idukki: 56
- Ernakulam: 115
- Thrissur: 105
- Palakkad: 103
- Malappuram: 122
- Kozhikode: 90
- Wayanad: 29
- Kannur: 94
- Kasaragod: 45
B.Tech or MBA
Prior work experience is desirable
18 to 30 years (Age as on 01.02.2022)
- The selection process will be conducted district wise and candidates shall apply for only one district for appointment.
- Candidates having required qualification need only apply.
- The selected candidates will have to work under the supervision of the Industries Extension Officer of the Directorate of Industries and Commerce in a local body with the convergence of the local body, under the general guidance of the General Manager of the respective District Industries Centre.
- The performance of the selected candidates will be evaluated monthly based on metrics decided by the Directorate of Industries and Commerce. The Directorate of Industries and Commerce is vested with the authority to cancel the contract of interns who do not meet the performance benchmarks set by the Directorate of Industries and Commerce.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
- The online application submission link will open on 09/02/2022 (10:00 A.M.). The last date for submitting online application is 23/02/2022 (05:00 P.M.).
Note: Candidates will have to upload their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and copies of certificates proving qualification and experience while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 KB and the size of the signature should be less than 50 KB. The CV and the copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format and each attachment shall not exceed 3 MB in size.
Feb 23, 2022