Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Delhi Skill & Entrepreneurship University (DSEU), Delhi.
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mind-set and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training.
About the Internship
The Intern will be supporting the various projects at the university for a comprehensive education and outreach program encompassing the following areas:
- Resolve all queries received through various communication channels established by DSEU
- Provide complete information about the courses, admission process/eligibility criteria, career pathways and any other FAQs in-regards to admissions to students, parents and teachers reaching out to DSEU
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Help plan and design processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving issues using systems and data
- Help launch new initiatives and projects of DSEU
- Assist in preparing information and research materials
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
Education & Relevant Experience
- The candidate should be enrolled in a graduation/postgraduation course preferably in education, development studies and/or social sciences from a reputed institution.
- Prior experience with a strong interest in the education sector will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of working on computer applications like (MS Office) – Word, Excel & PPT.
- Functional knowledge of basic internet concepts like browsing, navigation, general research skills.
- Candidate should have a decent command over Hindi & English language.
- Promote highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Help create an enabling environment for open communication.
- Share knowledge and support a culture of learning.
- Demonstrate fairness and transparency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- The candidate should be able to deal with all stakeholders like Students, Parents, Teachers, Education officials effectively.
10,000 INR (Per Month) + Certificate upon tenure completion from DSEU
Tenure Duration & Type
Contractual for 3 months as per DSEU Employment Rules.
Monday to Friday from DSEU HQ, Sec-9, Dwarka, New Delhi
- Interns will be expected to attend office regularly, as per the guidelines issued by DSEU, GNCT of Delhi.
- Interns will be expected to carry their own laptops.
- DSEU reserves the right to forfeit candidate’s employment on receipt of non-compliance with the University’s rules and regulations.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
September 26, 2021