Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR) for the year 2021. Application submissions are open on the official website.
The Commission offers internships across divisions and themes to youngsters. Interns typically support the Commission in background research, field visits, data analytics, preparing policy briefs/summaries, drafting letters/notices/summons, preparing minutes of the meetings, and documentation-related support including social media amongst others. Full-time interns are provided with a modest stipend in addition to official travel-related reimbursements.
There is no minimum qualification. However, the selection is dependent on the nature of the role one is applying for and the suitability of the applicant for it.
- Commitment to public service;
- Good communication skills (Both, hindi and english)
- Work ethics and high integrity;
- Basic humility to work in teams and setting;
- Basic levels of proficiency in English (writing, reading);
- Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word);
- Background (either academic or work experience) in law, policy, social work, education, counseling;
- Prior experience of working for public cause as part of volunteering or employment;
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Rs. 3000 will be given as a stipend to the interns. (Subject to the terms and condition) in addition to travel reimbursements.
- The internship must at least be 1 month long, extendable upon mutual agreement.
- Office hours: It is from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity at Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights (DCPCR).
You may also be interested in: