About the Organization
Center for Accountability and Systemic Change (CASC) is a think tank working towards rationalization and enforcement of laws for better governance. We are an independent and non-political organization. We believe that the laws must be applied rationally and equally, irrespective of the stature of persons involved.
About the Internship
CASC focuses on policies relating to Cyber Governance, Election Reforms, Environmental Protection, Governance, Judicial Reforms,
Legislative Reforms, Police Reforms, Prison Reforms and Public Accountability.
- An intern is allocated both short term and long-term tasks relating to the different issues in the aforementioned subjects. The main tasks are researching for, and drafting reports, representations, petitions etc.
- Interns are also acknowledged in the books published by CASC.
- The internship would be conducted online. We have Monday to Saturday working. Upon selection, the intern would be notified about the various modalities required for strategic and seamless functioning.
Qualifications & Skills Required
It is expected out of the intern to possess the following skills:
- Google Advanced Search
- SCC Online
Number of Interns Required
Since the internship is online, there is no bar on the number of interns required. Interns from various different geographies of India are
Who can apply?
We are providing online internship opportunity to all Under-Graduates and Post-Graduate Law students on a rolling basis throughout the year.
Interns performing exceptionally are provided with a stipend.
Duration of Internship
It is mandatory to intern for a minimum duration of 4 weeks.
To apply for an internship with us, please fill-up this following Google Form.
Please note that the applicants are required to apply at least two weeks before their proposed starting date of the internship.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Summer Internships at Our Democracy
- Research Internship in Petroleum & Energy at RGIPT, Raebareli
- Internship Opportunity at Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore