Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the 11-month Internship Opportunity at Cadence, Bangalore.
Cadence Design Systems, Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, is an American multinational computational software company, founded in 1988 by the merger of SDA Systems and ECAD, Inc.
BE/B.Tech Or ME/M.Tech
- Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges. Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job.
- The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually helps and guides them during this learning process. During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool. They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
- From the first day at Cadence, the interns are expected to develop high-performance capabilities. They are encouraged and supported to take charge of their learning and leverage this opportunity fully to learn and develop their skills. Through a combination of passion and natural talent, the interns are expected to raise the bar and make an impact for Cadence.
- Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Comp Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Team Player
- Strong ability and passion to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: