Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity at BBC News, New Delhi for the year 2022. The last date of application is 16 March.
About BBC News
BBC News is an operational business division of the British Broadcasting Corporation responsible for the gathering and broadcasting of news and current affairs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related discipline
- Core understanding of the media business and content production.
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written).
- A strong understanding of content solution including video and digital production.
- Organised, calm and able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment remaining motivated and committed at all times.
- Collaborative: A team player with strong project management and leadership skills.
- Technical proficiency with a willing ness to learn new skills
- Systems- and Solution orientated
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Production management of television and digital content projects and smaller brand campaign from ideate to fulfilment
- Support the Content Manager in the region with television & digital content development for both pre and post sales.
- Work with internal stakeholders throughout all stages of the campaign, from the creative brief, production management, through to the final report to the client and the end of the campaign.
- Coordinating the production process across multi-platform solutions, including: video, branded content, digital technologies and events, with stake holder support.
- Co-ordinate, track and report timelines, scope, velocity and quality during the entire life of the project, supporting and managing issues and risks as they occur including escalating when appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with corporate standards with regard to data protection and security.
- Ensure timely and regular update on project progress and challenges.
The primary purpose of the role is the assistance in production of branded content and its delivery for BBC Advertisings clients based in the the South Asia region. The role demands that the candidate to support the content manager in the region to ensure continual professional delivery of high-quality content to our clients across BBC’s broadcast and digital platforms.
The ideal candidate should enjoy the creative development process that goes into building and executing custom content campaigns.
You may also be interested in: