Apple India is looking for a smart, multifaceted and results-oriented intern to support the local App Store, Apple Music and TV App teams in their day to day role with a variety of critical actions, from weekly planning to programming and contributing to marketing campaigns. This internship will last up to 12 months. The role will be based in Mumbai, India
- Graduate degree in a related field is a plus, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- We would like you to be a dedicated, organised and hard-working last year graduate preferably with education in the sphere of performance marketing, media planning, PR, journalism, social science or TV and music with strong interpersonal skills and good at managing relationships.
- You’ll also need to be someone with phenomenal attention to detail and accuracy.
- A strong knowledge of the local Apps and Games landscape and music scene; what’s in the charts, the hottest new artists breaking through, as well as knowing what’s happening on the international music scene.
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape. A digital native.
- Good technical skills (Apps, iOS, macOS, Keynote).
- Highly organised with capacity for balancing multiple projects at a time.
- Should be proficient in data analysis and use of Numbers/Excel.
- Learn digital content management systems and processes.
- Learn and develop superb Keynote presentation and reporting skills.
- Support managers and teams in their core weekly activities.
- Support in analysing key consumption and sales trends.
- Collaborate with designers, programmers, marketers, and product managers to build amazing user experiences.
- Work with cross-functional partners to build consensus on programming strategies for key business initiatives
- Generate and execute ideas for Apple Music and the App Store Featured Page, and Category main pages.
- Manage an evolving programming calendar and style guide.
- Apply a strong passion and interest in apps, music as well as technology, media and entertainment.