Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at AiR Humanitarian Homes, Bangalore.
About the Organiser
AiR Humanitarian Homes is a Bangalore-based non-profit organization that seeks to make a difference in the world by helping suffering humanity.
hey rescue destitute, the abandoned and the needy people from the streets, provide them free food, shelter and medical care and ensure that they are able to live with dignity in a warm, caring, nurturing environment. Many of their residents are elderly, men, women and children, physically and mentally challenged, suffering from various medical issues and life-threatening diseases.
About the Internship
- Student will get opportunity to work for a humanitarian purpose.
- Apply social work methods and techniques in institutional health care setting.
- Practice psychological therapy and interventions.
- Get practical exposure of working in a Non-profit organisation.
- Practical experience in fund raising and other kinds of awareness campaigns.
Any Undergraduate and postgraduate or doctoral program
How to Apply?
Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org expressing clearly “Why A.i.R Humanitarian Homes” with your resume, duration (dates), and preferred location (Bannerghatta Village, Chikkagubbi Village & Chandapura) for your internship.
Dr. Rashmi Singh,
Website link: https://www.airhumanitarianhomes.org/