The Red Hat OpenStack Engineering team is looking for a skilled Associate Software Engineering Intern to join our Storage team remotely in Pune, India.
- In this role, you will help with the development of our open source solutions, as well as provide support for our downstream systems.
- This internship will give you unique insight into life at Red Hat and the opportunity to build a valuable network of peers and professionals while contributing to our Red Hat OpenStack Platform cloud solution.
- You will work with upstream contributors to develop, maintain, and manage the upstream project for image management in Red Hat OpenStack.
- Their team culture will encourage you to come up with innovative solutions to problems and allow you to work with some of the brightest engineers in the open source industry.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Contribute to software and test development for our open source Red Hat OpenStack cloud solutions
- Program in Python in the glance upstream projects that make up image management solution for Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Perform test-driven development using a variety of DevOps tools and scripting languages
- Collaborate on improvements and communicate with other team members
- Experience with programming languages like Python; Python experience is big plus
- Ability to troubleshoot software problems and analyze software behavior
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving, technical environment
- Keen interest in open source software development
- Good interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.