Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Associate Consultant) at Microsoft, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
This role is part of the Microsoft Aspire program, Microsoft’s cutting-edge new graduate development program, designed for top-tier Undergraduate and MBA students. The MAE program provides rolecustomized world-class training, a network of over 2500 Aspirers in over 60 countries, you will experience a global network of peers, the support to transition successfully from school to the working environment, world-class training to help you professionally, and the tools to help you achieve your long-term career goals
This role provides a tremendous opportunity for a new graduate to join one of the world’s largest technology providers, in a top-tier customer-facing role. It provides you with an opportunity to learn and grow by partnering with a team technical professionals and a variety of technology partners.
- Pursuing BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (year of degree completion 2023)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure,)
- Deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology
- As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business value from our world-class technology.
- You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
You may also be interested in: