State Street Global Advisors (SSGA), Bengaluru invites Internship applications as Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutional investors with over $2.6 trillion in assets under management and a heritage dating back over two centuries. Backed by the strength and stability of the State Street organization, SSGA makes continual investments in asset management and client servicing platforms, resulting in a client-focused, solutions-driven orientation.
The Portfolio Analyst team is a group of investment professionals who have attained deep expertise in one or more asset classes at SSGA. We act as a facilitator between the investment areas and the sales teams and provide standardized and custom information about strategies to both clients and client facing groups. These communications typically take the form of client presentation materials, performance and attribution analysis.
Portfolio Analysts play an important role in assisting specialists and strategists with required data to complete RFPs, DDQs and new product developments and serve as an important contact for Legal and Compliance on all investment product related communication.
- Developing and maintaining content and messaging of designated strategies you would ensure consistency of presentation standards in all client communications
- Preparation of client-specific reporting and other deliverables including responses to ad hoc queries
- Performance analysis and provide attribution commentaries
- Assist specialists in updating RFI/RFPs
- Deliver management reporting and other internal analysis
- Assist in creating efficient processes and documenting those processes
- A bachelor’s degree is required and will have some combination of the following skills:
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is must
- Pursuing CFA/ FRM designation or have an excellent understanding of financial concepts