Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity 2021 at Philips, Pune. Online applications are open on the official website.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
- design, implement and validate manufacturing processes, tools and equipment enabling quality and efficiency
- Involves manufacturing in new product introductions
- Executes process technology development activities
- Create Quality Control Plan and Work Instructions
- Obtains & Installs equipment and supports ramp-up of the process at the site
- Gives input from factory side to the sign-off at start of the ramp up & project closure
- Applies lean manufacturing principles
- Employs equipment, practices, and procedures which promote a healthy, safe, and secure work environment
- Executes the processes and standards with embedded quality into the way of working including adherence to compliance with safety
You may also be interested in: