National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development invites applications for internship from PG/Research Students.
- To familiarize the interested and willing PG/Research students with the overall process of training and research in Women & Child Development schemes and programmes.
- It is neither a job nor any such assurance for a job in NIPCCD or elsewhere
- Internship will be available to Post Graduate (PG) and Research Students during their holidays, who are willing to have an exposure/familiarization to overall processes involved in the child development, women development, ICDS training, voluntary action & counselling.
- Each Intern will be provided with a minimum logistic support i.e. office space with access to intercom facility and computer facility
- The interns would be attached with any of the Additional/Joint Directoincharger of specialized Divisions e.g. Child Development, Women Development, Training, Public Cooperation and Regional Directors in charge of NIPCCD Regional Centres located at Bengaluru, Guwahati, Lucknow, Indore and Mohali. Such interns may also be sent to different States/ UTs to study the functioning of AWCs, Children Homes, etc. and may be associated with Social Audit of such AWCs and Children Homes. They may be required to spend at least 50% of their time of internship in field with concrete assignments. They will be entitled for TA/DA as applicable to the regular staff of the Institute drawing Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- only during their field visit.
- These interns will be required to present a brief report/paper at the end of their assignment highlighting their observations and the suggestions, if any.
- Certificates will be issued to the interns at the end of their internship.
- Duration of internship will not be exceeding a period of 2 months.
- Honorarium of @ Rs.2500/- per month for a post graduate student and @ Rs.5000/ for a Ph.D. student for maximum of ten students in a financial year, for a period not exceeding 2 months, will be payable at the end for local transport and other contingency for their contribution in Institute’s work.
How to apply
The interested PG/Research students pursuing studies at various Universities and recognized Research Institutes may send their applications in the proforma given in the notification below along with their CVs (optional) latest by 31st March, 2020.
These applications may be sent either e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post or hand to reach NIPCCD, Coordination Unit, 5, Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016.
The internship period would be between May, 2020- August, 2020.
For the official notification, click here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)