Indo-German Energy Forum (IGEF) is looking for an intern in their Delhi office for April-September’19.
- Assist the Director of IGEF in planning and organizing IGEF events.
- Communication with project partners in India and Germany.
- Conducting Research and preparing the Terms of Reference for studies
- Support the team in the implementation of a communication strategy for the project.
- Support in conducting website updates and dissemination of information, including contribution to the IGEF newsletter or to website articles.
- Assist in implementing project activities related to Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy by providing inputs to reports, briefings and background papers.
- Final year Bachelor’s/Master’s student of Energy Engineering/Environmental Sciences/ Economics/Social Sciences/Journalism/Project-/Event-Management or related areas; graduation should not have been completed more than six months ago.
- Perfect command of German and very good command of English language.
- Good research and writing/editing skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in an intercultural organization
- Good MS-Office skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- First long-term experience in GIZ partner countries is an advantage.
- Job related professional experience in the field of energy or project/event management is preferred.
04/01/2019 – 09/30/2019
GIZ pays a monthly stipend of €1.580,- (gross). Depending on the country of assignment a monthly expatriation allowance (gross), predetermined by GIZ will be paid on top.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: February 3, 2018.
Ms. Julia Schmidt
For further details on the same, click here.
About the Author