ICM Internship 2018-19
The India Centre for Migration (ICM) is a ‘not for profit’ society established by the Government of India in July, 2008 to serve as a think tank on all matters relating to International Migration. The Centre undertakes empirical, analytical and policy related research, implements pilot projects to document good practices and assists in capacity building of stakeholders at the sub-national level.
ICM is inviting applications for its internship programme. In 2018-19, there are three internships available to apply.
The interns will work on areas identified by ICM concerning international migration from India and may include:
- Pre-Departure Orientation & Training (PDOT) and Skills
- Media and Communication and
- Research on International Migration & Diasporas.
The internship program provides an opportunity to carry out substantive policy research including analysis and providing inputs that would be useful to the Overseas Indian Affairs (OIA) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
- Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks in any subject from a recognised university. Preference in shortlisting will be given to candidates having higher educational
qualifications and/or experience in the field of international migration and diaspora.
- Age limit: 35 years as on the last date of submission of application.
Duration: 6 Months, extendable by another 3 months only, if need be.
Remuneration: A consolidated amount of Rs. 30,000 per month
How to apply
Please fill up all details pertaining academic qualifications, experience, list of publications and work experience as per the format/table given in the notification below.
Applications sent otherwise shall not be considered.
Deadline: Applications for the internship program will be received till 5 PM, 20 May 2018.