CISCO Bangalore opens applications for Intern positions under the Human Resources Leadership Program for the year 2020. Applications are open on the official website.
Cisco’s Human Resources organization provides Human Capital Strategy and Management to align with the company’s Goals and Objectives. Cisco HR professionals are valued as dynamic business leaders and drivers of shareholder value. We employ MBA/MS interns across a range of HR Functions to assist in providing short & long term planning, decision-making and strategic analysis and support.
In conjunction with our business partners, Cisco HR members drive organizational effectiveness and productivity across the firm. At a corporate level, Cisco employs MBA/MS interns in functions including Staff/Recruiting, International Mobility, Human Resource Management Systems, Compensation and Employee Relations. Our internships serve as a pipeline for filling full-time positions.
- Enrolled in an MBA or Masters degree program with a concentration in HR
- Excellent academic credentials with proven comprehension of business fundamentals including finance, marketing, operations and strategy
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience between Bachelors and Masters programs or during Masters program
- Year of Passout -2022 (only)
- Proven leadership skills, ability to drive change, and a working knowledge of HR competencies
- Ability to think strategically, partner with business units, and articulate how HR can positively impact business effectiveness
- Strong passion for building a career in Human Resources
- Willingness to relocate to Cisco East headquarters in Bangalore, India
Interns in the Human Resources Leadership Engineering Program (HRLP) will spend 10-15 weeks working on projects which add significant value to Cisco Systems, Inc.
About the Project
Cisco’s Human Resources Leadership Engineering Program is a three year accelerated program designed to develop future HR leaders that are closely linked with the business strategy. Cisco HRLP professionals are highly valued as dynamic business leaders and drivers of shareholder value. The HRLP internship program serves as our primary pipeline for filling full-time positions.