Internship Opportunity in Commercial Banking IT at HSBC, Pune: Applications Open
HSBC invites applications for the post of an intern in Commercial Banking IT at Pune in Accessibility Testing.
- Bachelor’s degree along with any experience in accessibility testing on both web and mobile applications is added advantage.
- Good communicator in English – specially in writing skills to describe and report issues properly.
- Able to define and execute web accessibility test scenarios, conditions and testcases.
- Knowledge of accessibility-related standards and guidelines and experience in testing them.
- Exposure of testing ADA-508/ WCAG2.0 & WCAG2. 1 Level AA compliance standards.
- Experience of using Accessibility tools for major browsers – Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari for desktop, Mac touch devices
- Familiar with accessibility implementation techniques like right use of ARIA attributes, logical order correct HTML/HTML5 semantics, CSS, Data Table structure.
- Experience in documentation using accessibility checker in PDF, Word, Powerpoint & Excel.
- Experience in using shortcuts and keystrokes for assistive technologies.
- Working knowledge of Waterfall and Agile/ Scrum software methodologies.
To view full details and apply online, click here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)