GIZ is looking for an intern to support the “Economic Empowerment of Women Entrepreneurs” project team in all areas of project management and implementation.
Please be informed that you are only allowed to apply for this internship, if you are currently enrolled as a student or graduated not longer than six months ago.
- Support the project team in project management (i. e. carrying out research to design project activities, writing terms of reference for studies, supporting the monitoring and evaluation of project activities, supporting with reporting to the donor BMZ).
- Monitor and analyse relevant policy and economic developments and ongoing initiatives of other donors and organisations in India in the area of women entrepreneurship promotion.
- Identify relevant actors in India and globally to establish partnerships and co operations, i. e. donors, international organisations, private companies, business associations; support building up a Network.
Location: New Delhi.
Assignment period: 03/18/2019 – 09/17/2019.
- Strong understanding of the role of the private sector in the context of social and economic development of emerging economies.
- Knowledge on approaches and specific methodologies of entrepreneurship promotion desirable.
- Understanding on gender issues and the role of women in India desirable
- Good knowledge of the German political system and the German development cooperation system.
- Knowledge on and/or experience working in international development, preferably with a focus on India or South Asia.
- Experience in project management (i. e. monitoring and evaluation, reporting).
- Strong ability to write concise texts for various purposes (i. e. studies, policy briefs, but also project reports, articles for communication purposes) and to communicate results effectively and clearly.
- Very good working knowledge of ICT (related software, email, internet, social media) and computer applications (e. g. MS Office).
- German: C2; and English: C1 – C2 level.
GIZ pays a monthly stipend of €1.580,- (gross). Depending on the country of assignment a monthly expatriation allowance (gross), predetermined by GIZ will be paid on top.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2019.
For further details on the same, click here.