Applications are now invited from interested candidates for an Online Summer Internship on FPGA-based Embedded Systems for DSP Applications from May 10 to 21, 2021.
This is an online, instructor-led course that provides a thorough knowledge about the FPGA Hardware, it’s programming and interfacing. Two Weeks of online training with Remote FPGA Lab Access for the candidates. Well Experienced Faculties from National Institute Technology, Meghalaya– (NIT Meghalaya), and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology- (NIELIT Calicut) will be handling the sessions for all 10 Days.
- To learn, practice- FPGA Design Flow, Basics of Programming, Interfacing FPGA with ARM Processor for DSP Applications.
- To get exposure to industry-standard methodologies.
- Verilog HDL-1
- Verilog HDL-2
- Synthesis and FPGA Architecture
- FPGA Design Flow- Basics
- FPGA Design Flow- Advanced
- IP Cores, Chipscope(ILA), VIO etc.
- Soc Design flow in Xilinx Vivado.
- Usage of FPGA Board resources at the system level.
- Integration of Verilog FIR filter to the ARM processor.
- Integration of HLS Matrix Multiplier.
- Integration of Soble edge detection in Image processing applications using DMA.
Who can Attend?
Students of Engineering (UG & PG) & MSc (Electronics), Ph.D. scholars, faculty members, and professionals from Industry.
Proposed length of the training: 10 Days. 20 Hours lecture 30 Hours practicals
- INR 3,000/- For Students
- INR 5,000/- For Faculty
- INR 8,000/- For Industry/Corporate:
The course fee can be transferred to the following account details: Name of the Institute: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut; Account Holder: Director NIELIT Calicut; Account No: 10401158037; Bank Name: SBI, NIT Chathamangalam; IFSC No: SBIN0002207; MICR Code: 673002012.
To register for the internship, click here.
For full notification, click the link below.