P&G (Procter & Gamble) invites Internship applications for Finance & Accounting for the year 2021. Online applications open on the official website.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations?
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from: Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day.
- Currently studying towards Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Finance, Accounting or any relevant majors
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches/initiative, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities.
Eligibilitythe quality or state of being eligibleMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)