Asian and Pacific Centre for Transfer of Technology (APCTT) strives to strengthen the national capacity of member countries to nurture and promote National Innovation Systems (NIS) for fostering technology-based sustainable development.
The internship at the Asian and Pacific Centre for Transfer of Technology (APCTT) is for a minimum of two months with an opportunity to extend it for not more than six months, if required by APCTT. The internship is UNPAID and full-time.
- Proofreading texts for errors in grammar, punctuation and spelling. Correct issues relating to style and editorial policy.
- Editing English language of the draft documents, concept notes and project documents for technical cooperation, background papers for the APCTT Governing Council, policy papers, publications; texts on APCTT website; information flyers, among others.
- Checking for repetition and summarizing succinctly to send clear messages to the intended stakeholders.
- Editing the presentation style of the draft and the appropriateness in line with the UN templates.
- Other ad-hoc duties related to technical cooperation project implementations assigned by a staff/the Head of APCTT.
To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or
- Have graduated with a relevant university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation.
Fluency in spoken and written English is required for the internship. A candidate with a native speaker of English will have an advantage.
How to Apply?
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.