The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) is offering internships to students pursuing Masters in sustainable entrepreneurship, environment management, energy, power systems, electrical Engineering .
In context of energy/energy access related innovations:
- Undertake field survey and extensive data collection from respective utilities.
- Literature Review.
- Data analysis & Interpretation.
- Report writing.
- To understand various grass root innovation platform in India.
- Ascertaining that weather the innovations that were scouted ultimately reach the markets.
- How to build a value chain around these innovations which could facilitate their transition into self-supporting sustainable enterprises.
- How the innovation had helped the developmental needs of socially disadvantaged (and rural) populace e.g. for health, drinking water, education, and livelihood purposes.
- Good understanding, entrepreneurial mindset, writing and presentation skills.
- Knowledge in power system studies and RE grid integration.
- Interest in power system modelling (Distribution grid).
- Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Location: Delhi & Bangalore.
Stipend: Rs. 5000.
How to Apply?
To apply online visit the website and click on the links given as screenshot.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.