DAAD Regional office in New Delhi invites applications for the intern position for Internship and Scholarship Programmes.
Duties and responsibilities
The following tasks must be undertaken under supervision of Internship and Scholarship Programme Coordinator:
- Process, review and update the internship or scholarship application, to verify compliance with internship or scholarship criteria
- Provides support to the internship or scholarship Programme Coordinator in notifying status of the application
- Assist the programme coordinator in holding the selection committee meetings and coordinate selection procedure
- Utilize basic level of computer skills to fulfil programme needs, knowledge of Microsoft Excel for applicant data management
- Maintain the data in the application administration software (German Language)
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Completion of bachelor’s degree Programme from renowned college; students who pursued regular college are only eligible to apply
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, Knowledge of German language will be preferred
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
Date of joining
As early as possible. This position requires a commitment of 40 hrs. per week.
How to apply
Resume along with a passport size photograph should be e-mailed to
DAAD, 3rd Floor, R.K. Khanna Stadium, 1 Africa Avenue, New Delhi 110029; Tel: +91-11-6646 5500
For official notification, click here.