P&G (Procter & Gamble) invites applications for Consumer Market Research Internship for Mumbai location for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution. – You will be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, Research & Development and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth. – Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners. – We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover.
One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and build findings to shape P&G business strategies. – Growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external guides to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the CMK family.
We are looking for Master’s students:
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources.
- Team orientation, “can-do “ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Data Analytics, Social studies or anthropological /psychology background a plus (optional).
- Ability to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
What P&G offer
- you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and be given specific projects and responsibilities – Continuous mentoring
- you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager – Dynamic and respectful work environment
- employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.