Connecting Dreams Foundation (CDF) is a non-profit foundation registered and licensed under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956, Government of India.
CDF provides the youth with an opportunity to bring about a sustainable and scalable change by working along the lines of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as defined by the United Nations.
Through its changemaker network, CDF uses entrepreneurial action to empower people to improve their livelihoods in an economically, socially and environmentally sustainable way, thus converting their dreams into reality.
Connecting Dreams Foundation invites applications for internship.
The role requires a bright, energetic and dynamic intern to work with a world class Foundation in the Program Advocacy pillar. The work would be revolving around communication, CSR engagement and business development activities.
Prior experience in Pre-Sales or a Customer Success role will be helpful. The role would have flexible to work hours.
Number of positions: 2
Duration: 4-6 Months
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand the proposal / presentation objectives and determine the scope of work.
- Source information from relevant internal sources, core team, portals, etc. collating and analysing information logically and producing high quality outputs by deploying standar templates in a timely manner
- Create the document structure as per the RFP/ proposal requirement and discuss with senior team members
- Work with the onshore teams to set-up the repository of the recent client presentations, RFI/ RFP responses, marketing collateral, etc.
- Maintain the repository and the tracker to ensure that all recent documents are added regularly.
- Create and update standard decks, by scenario, that highlight the best slides that can be leveraged in future presentations, RFx responses, pitchbooks, capability decks etc.
- Ensure that presentations / proposals look professional and attractive to the end client and are developed within stated timelines.
- Pro-actively liaise with stakeholders to receive timely feedback that can be leveraged to enhance the proposal / presentation development process.
How to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Include 1 or more write-ups/ papers/articles/blogs on any topic – PPT on SDGs.
For the notification, click here and the official website is here.