J-PAL South Asia at the Institute for Financial Management and Research seeks qualified applicants for the position of Administrative Intern to manage our growing Admin needs at New Delhi office. You will provide support to the overall administration and management of the office which includes supporting CORE, Director’s Offices and Research projects.
Start Date: August 01, 2019
Base Location: New Delhi, India
- Graduate – prefer a Commerce Graduate.
- Studied in English Medium.
- Good hands-on knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Pleasing and positive personality.
- Flexible and go-getter.
- Works well under pressure and is a problem solver.
How to Apply:
Please write to Vinita.firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2019.
For further details on the same, click here.
Note: If you are selected for this internship, please participate in the Noticebard Internship Writing Competition for a chance to win attractive prizes.