The purpose of this internship assignment is to actively support Centre for Child Protection (CCP) team in effective implementation of Child Protection Programme in Rajasthan. Some of the key deliverables of the Interns are as follows:
- Assist CCP team in designing, developing and conducting safe school programme.
- Assist CCP team in conducting capacity development programmes. He/she will also be expected to effectively document capacity development programmes and other on-going activities of CCP.
- Assist CCP team in development of simplified Information, Education and Communication (IEC) resource materials on Child Protection Laws and Schemes for awareness generation among all stakeholders.
- Assist in development of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), simplification of child protection laws and social welfare schemes.
- Assist CCP team in running online and offline courses on child protection.
- Assist CCP team in conducting primary and secondary research.
- Assist CCP team in report writing and documentation on child protection.
Duration of Internship:
11 months, from the date of signing of agreement. After this period extension will be based on the performance review by Director, CCP.
CCP team member as designated by Director, CCP-SPUP.
Official travel involved (itinerary and duration):
Travel to villages, blocks, districts in the state, and other venues as and when required up to 4-6 days per month.
Estimated Cost of Internship:
There are two positions of Interns in CCP and they will be paid monthly honorarium @ Rs.15,000/- and Rs.25,000/- per month (including travel within Jaipur and communication).
- Fresh graduates or graduates those who have completed their degrees in last three years in a relevant field such as Child Development, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work and Law.
- Demonstrated interest in rights-based work – child protection, child rights and women’s rights.
- Candidates having published papers and developed Information Education and Communication materials on relevant subjects will be preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in rights-based work, capacity development initiatives including designing and implementing school based/ competency-based programmes.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply by Thursday, 31st January, 2019 at email@example.com
For further details on the same, click here.