The Center for Economic & Social Development (CESD) is pleased to announce the CESD Summer Internship Program. An Internship opportunity for the months of June-September 2018. The offer is valid for local and international applicants. The internship opportunity will last up to 3 months period with possibility of extension.
- Students from International or Azerbaijan based educational institutions.
- Background in Macroeconomics, International Economy, Economic Policy or other related discipline.
- Advanced English language skills (any additional language will be an advantage).
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Familiar with the economy in Azerbaijan and the region.
- Flexibility to be part of CESD team during the program.
You Will Learn/Obtain:
- Become ‘work ready’ for research and think tank jobs.
- Skills on research and relevant skills at the first days of the program.
- Improvement of your research skills under the supervision of international and local experts.
- Improvement of your English language skills in a working in academic environment.
- Actively participating in research projects.
- Representation of the CESD in local and international events.
- Publication of your works in Leading Journals, Media and the CESD Press.
- Upgrade of your CV.
How to Apply:
Please, send your (1) Resume and (2) Statement of purpose (and/or any example of a written work in English language) to Victoria Ariel Bittner (firstname.lastname@example.org). The subject line for the emails should be “Internship at CESD”.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2018.