Breakthrough (BT) is looking for an intern who would be supporting Advocacy team majorly with documentation work. It would be a good opportunity to learn and develop skills and gain hands on experience in a professional set up.
- Collation and documentation of BT strategy papers.
- Documenting organizational planning and strategy process & outcomes
- Collation and Documentation of C&A programme evolution
- Documentation of BT’s stand on issues of – sex work/ prostitution, pornography, intersection of violence against women (VAW) and violence against children (VAC).
Qualifications & Skills:
- Graduation or Post Graduation in progress or completed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in team and manage time.
- Understanding of gender and feminist politics.
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for full time internship – 4 to 8 hours a day and 3 to 5 days a week.
- Can start the internship on or before October 1, 2018.
- Are available for duration of 3 months at least.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
A monthly stipend will be paid based on the skills and experience of the selected candidate. Cost of official travel, if any, will also be covered by Breakthrough.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply by submitted the updated resume along with a cover letter at email@example.com. Please mention “BT Internship” in the subject line.
Application Deadline: September 25, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.