Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at TERI, Delhi.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
About the Internship
TERI is looking for an Intern (Final Year Architect / Civil Engineer) for assisting the team for a series of projects related to building water use and management and Green Building Consultation. The projects include:
- Development of `Guidelines for Water Efficient Measures for Residential Townships- in India, under Mahindra TERI Centre of Excellence (MTCoE).
- Assisting team in caring out water audit of projects (residential, hotel, institutions, industries etc.) in various Indian cities for clients in order to examine the water use pattern & management and lay down recommendations for the site to enhance their water efficiencies targeting net zero water.
- Assisting the team in analysis, documentation and simulations of the projects under various GRIHA rating variants.
Bachelor-s/ Master-s degree in Environmental / Civil Engineering/ Architecture from a recognized University or Institute
- Prior experience in doing secondary data review and analysis is preferred
- Excellent drafting and communications skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as a team player in a multi-cultural environment
- Working knowledge of comp
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
March 20, 2022