Dalberg is hiring an Agriculture Intern to support the consulting team with key pieces of agricultural and business modelling analysis. The role allows the Intern to engage deeply with the Bangladesh and Indian agricultural sector, with a special focus on private sector innovators. The Intern will work with a team of consultants and subject matter experts at Dalberg, to answer questions pertinent to the project.
At this stage, the internship is proposed for a duration of 6 months, although there may be opportunities to convert the internship into a long-term role. It is based out of the New Delhi office. We prefer candidates with residence in New Delhi, as we will not be covering relocation costs.
- 2-4 years of experience in research and analytical roles, with experience working in the agricultural space/sector in India.
- An undergraduate degree or higher in pure sciences, business, or social science (economics, sociology).
- Top notch quantitative and qualitative research skills and experience with MS Office.
- Experience working with and/or building financial models on Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (including the private sector and govt.).
How to Apply?
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: October 18, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.