About the Internship Program:
Benefit from the academic excellence of Tel Aviv University while having a meaningful study abroad experience in Israel.
- Explore different career opportunities in a variety of fields such as Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Non-Profit, Education, Environmental Studies, Film, Arts & Culture, and more!
- While interning, participate in a career development workshop for academic credit.
- Develop practical skills in the workplace and strengthen your CV/resume.
- Network and make strong international connections with industry professionals.
This program is open to undergraduates who have a grade point average of 80% (3.0/4.0 scale) and above.
A complete application consists of submission of all of the required documents listed below to the TAU Student Portal (Online Application System).
- Click here for Online Application Form.
- Official transcripts (originals) from all higher education institutions attended, including a copy of any diplomas received. All transcripts should be in English (or translated by a notary).
- Two academic recommendation letters.
- All applicants applying to TAU International English-speaking programs who are from non-English speaking countries or are non-native speakers of English must provide proof of English proficiency as part of the application requirements.
In addition to the above, all applicants must interview (via Skype or similar) with the TAU International Internship Coordinator as part of the application process.
- Application Fee: Rs. 4176 ($60).
- Total Cost: Rs. 2,22,000 ($ 3260).
June 10 – July 26, 2019.
For further information, click here.